Speechless. That is the only way I can describe what I felt after innocently watching 106 & Park today with my little sister. I had nothing to say once I watched Marsha Ambrosius' video about bullying in regards to SEXUALITY and suicide prevention. This has always been an issue dear to my heart even though it seems like HOMOSEXUALITY has become a trend lately. As many of you may know, I am a very outspoken and opinionated person. And I haven't begun to speak out strongly about issues with SEXUALITY because I truly believe that the public may not be ready for what I have to say as yet. Also, with believing in Christ as my savior...I may shock many fellow "Christians" with my opinion. But after watching this video, I've been shaken up. I want to know what you think about this particular issue. Whether you are a "Christian" as I am or not...We want it raw. Your true thoughts. Bold or not. We want it. Garcia and I will be posting a video response tomorrow discussing how we feel about it. For the first time, I will voice my opinion on HOMOSEXUALITY.
QUESTIONS WE ASK:
- How do you feel about the gays and lesbians in our society today?
- What do you think about the huge rush of people "coming out" and being open with their sexual orientation?
- Be straight up. Are you or someone you know Homophobic?
- If so, why? If not, why? What do you think is the real problem/issue with this? Especially in 2011?
- Would you like something voiced in our response tomorrow? Tell us, we got you.
THANKS GUYS. XO.